We are finally painting our house. And, by we, I mean we are hiring someone to do it! Yay!
We chose a seven colors from Sherwin Williams and will be selecting winners tonight! Doesn’t this remind you of 50 Shades of Grey? Hehe.
Wish us luck!
We chose these colors. I’ll update with the finished product once we put all our stuff away.
Light French grey for the master and guest bedroom. Zircon for the whole house.
Aqueduct for all three bathrooms.
Tame teal for our son’s nursery.
This is ur accent wall in the great room. I can’t think of the color right now, but we purchased it at Lowes.
- Homemade strawberry milkshakes
- My niece’s birthday cake
- My comforter… Still going strong after 5+ years!
- I woke up from a nap without eyeliner on only one eye
- A helicopter landing at work! Woah!
- Del Taco’s chicken soft tacos… O.M.G.
- Homemade tomato and mozzarella on ciabatta
- Mayhem of carts at Target
- My forehead as I’m using Prentyce as a pillow
- Eggrolls or lumpia waiting to be fried
- Cake display at Blueberry Hill
- Schedule for the skills fair at work
- Krispy Kreme donut delivery
- Cupcakes made by my coworker for Valentines Day
- Playing at the park with our nephew Osiris
- On the couch in my robe
- Chillin’ at the park
- Homemade red velvet pancakes
- Lunch at work
- Homemade chicken bruschetta; it was a waste of chicken!
- Joe, Prentyce’s cousin, with a baby that Prentyce’s sister was babysitting
- Delicious cupcakes for the 2/22 birthday party
- Homemade pink velvet and white chocolate chip cookies
- Lebron James poster at Nike in the Forum Shops
- Prentyce looking at a giant woman’s private region
- The temperature reading was 82 degrees
- The bright blinds in the master bedroom
- Delicious. Corned. Beef. Yum.
That’s it for the shortest month of the year! I love February, but it’s always so busy since we have to celebrate Valentines Day, our anniversary, Prentyce’s birthday, and the birthdays of three other family members. Only 10 more months to go!
I love going to weddings. It’s so fun to watch people be happy, eat good food, and be part of the festivities! I shed a few tears, once during the ceremony and a significant amount during the mother/son dance at the reception. It was beautiful to watch… The only sad part was thinking that Prentyce’s mom won’t be with us at our wedding.
My friend Ray of 9+ years got married this past weekend and I couldn’t be happier for him. Honestly, I’ve never seen him so happy!
Here are a few snapshots from the wedding.
We loved the photobooth so much that we went back twice! They said we could take unlimited pics, but the line started to get long. The company was called Vegas Booths and I liked ’em a lot. The photobooth attendants were super nice! I am definitely going to have one of these at my wedding. It was super fun!
And, did it mention it was a buffet?! It’s not a Vegas wedding if it’s not a buffet, right?
Congratulations Ray and Stephanie! I can’t wait for babies!!!
There’s a very popular breakfast and lunch spot here in Las Vegas by the name of Babystacks Cafe. They have a mix of American and Filipino-inspired dishes and my favorite order is their red velvet pancakes. O.M.G. Prentyce says it’s like having cake for breakfast, but who cares what he thinks? Hehe, just kidding! I decided to make my own and it turned out deliciously.
The recipe I used is listed below. Feel free to replicate and let me know what you think.
Project 365 is always a fun photo project. I did a photo for every single day in 2012 and I’m back at it. This time, though, I’ll include a short description of each day’s image.
- My family and I on a trip to Mt. Charleston
- Daddy’s photo from when he was younger; we were looking at his college transcripts
- Chillin’ in the loft with my laptop next to me
- Studyin’ for the NCLEX-RN
- Papa John’s pizza – half & half
- Duck face selfie
- Lab values for NCLEX
- Painted my nails & took a photo of my ring
- NCLEX day breakfast
- The calendar on my wall that was my NCLEX-RN countdown
- My sisters, Mom, and I at my niece’s party
- A funny photo that my friend Jodie sent me
- Desserts from M Resort’s Studio B buffet
- Painting my toenails
- Oreo cookies
- Palabok, a Filipino dish, that Mommy made
- Index card with notes
- Me posing with a cracked open coconut
- Homemade burgers
- My bestie
- Brandon’s shirt; we kept calling him Sharkeisha that day
- Remote controls, MacBook, & iPad
- Homemade broiled pork
- Dinner from Island Flavor
- Brayden’s 2nd birthday party
- Homemade sweet potatoes fries
- Asparagus with bacon from our ABC Potluck
- Red velvet pancakes from Baby Stacks Cafe
- Watching my mom-in-law’s celebration of life video
- Old notes from my pediatrics nursing class
- Ingredients for yemas, a Filipino dessert